During the month of November, 72 work orders were submitted to the Facilities Department, and 94 work orders were completed district-wide. Not included in this total were emergency refrigeration and air-conditioning repairs now completed by in-house staff. Exterior lighting repairs were completed at all buildings.
Plumbing and electric repairs were completed in buildings throughout the district. Preventative maintenance was completed in buildings throughout the district.
- New emergency lights were installed in three locations throughout the building. Corridor walls were resurfaced in several areas.
- Classroom doors were repaired. Heating repairs were completed. Six new exterior security lights with motion detectors were installed.
- Heating repairs were completed throughout the building.
- Painting of classrooms and corridors throughout the building is now 30 percent complete. Painting of exterior flashing on top of building is now 75 percent complete. Several carpentry repairs were completed throughout the building.
- Classroom doors were repaired in several locations.
- Plumbing was rebuilt for a double sink in the kitchen. Several classroom doors were repaired or rebuilt.
- Installation of new heating controls by in-house staff is 90 percent complete. Plumbing and electrical repairs were completed in several locations throughout the building.
- Painting and repair of partition wall in gym is 70 percent complete. Painting and repair of exterior fencing is 70 percent complete. Carpentry repairs were completed in several locations throughout the building. Approximately 270 square feet of sidewalk were replaced in front of the Middle School main entrance.
- Plumbing and electrical repairs were completed in several locations.