The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- A Wantagh man was arrested Monday morning after he was allegedly driving impaired before being involved in a two-car crash. Click here for more.
- Sometime between 11:30 p.m. on Nov. 16 and 6 a.m. on Nov. 17, a vehicle was scratched while parked on Red Maple Drive North.
- Sometime between 3 a.m. on Nov. 16 and 4:30 p.m. on Nov. 17, a vehicle was keyed and dented while parked on Hunt Road.
- Sometime between 10:29 a.m. and 10:35 a.m. on Nov. 18, a Red Maple Drive South home was broken into, and a child’s jewelry box was stolen.
- Sometime between 8 p.m. on Nov. 15 and 6 a.m. on Nov. 16, a fence was damaged outside Forest Lake Elementary School.
- At 6 p.m. on Nov. 13 at the intersection of William Road and Hicksville Road, a pocketbook was stolen from a vehicle.
- Sometime between 7:45 a.m. and 7:45 p.m. on Nov. 13, an unknown suspect stole a vehicle from the Massapequa LIRR Station parking lot.
- On Nov. 15, at 12:15 p.m., the complainant observed an unknown suspect remove property from the Macy’s display case.
- On Nov. 15, between 9 a.m. and 10:05 a.m., the complainant reported that unknown suspect(s) removed a pocketbook from the trunk of her vehicle and broke the window while it was parked at McDonalds.
- On Nov. 13 at 4:32 p.m., unknown suspect stole cosmetics from Kohl’s.
- On Nov. 15 at 7:55 p.m., a Springfield Gardens man was arrested for shoplifting at Walmart and charged with petit larceny.
- On Nov. 16, at 8:35 p.m., complainants reported that an unknown suspect stole their wallets and watches at Burns Park.
- On Nov. 17, at 3:45 p.m., the complainant reported that an unknown suspect stole baby formula from Duane Reade.
- On Nov. 18 at 2:45 p.m., a Seaford man was arrested for shoplifting at Walmart and charged with petit larceny.
- Sometime between 3 p.m. on Nov. 15 and 7:40 a.m. on Nov. 16, the complainant reported that unknown suspect(s) broke the basement window at Brady Park.
- On Nov. 11 at 9:25 p.m., officers responded to a call for possible shots fired at the Massapequa Preserve. BSO, K9 and Aviation responded to the scene. The search concluded with negative results.
- On Nov. 18, between 3:30 a.m. and 3:43 a.m., cash and an ATM machine were stolen from Fabio’s Deli and Grocery.
- Sometime between 7:30 a.m. and 9 a.m. on Nov. 17, a home on on Colonial Drive was broken into via the rear window, but nothing was reported stolen.
- Sometime between 8:40 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. on Nov. 17, a boat was stolen off of Mill Road.