The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime
- On Aug. 11, between 1 p.m. and 8:30 p.m., the LIPA/National Grid building at 2400 Sunrise Hwy. had its chain-lined fence damaged.
- On Aug. 12 at 9:20 p.m., a female went into at 2800 Sunrise Hwy and left her 2003 black Mazda 6 running. When she returned, the vehicle was missing. The Massapequa woman referenced above was arrested in connection with the crime.
- On Aug. 8, Shanel Harris, 20, of Bellmore, was arrested on Colonial Drive in Massapequa and charged with second-degree assault, first-degree burglary, three counts of third-degree assault and resisting arrest.
- A car parked in a driveway on Brody Lane was broken into sometime between 6 p.m. on Aug. 14 7 a.m. on Aug. 15. CD's and a phone charger were reported missing.
- Sometime after 7:45 a.m. on Aug. 9, a vehicle parked on Newbridge Road had its plates stolen while it was in a driveway.
- On Aug. 10 at 1:23 p.m., an unauthorized payment of $219 was made with a debit card at a store on Beltagh Avenue in Bellmore.
- Sometime between 8 p.m. on Aug. 5 and 7 a.m. on Aug. 6, there was damage done to the track at .
- Sometime between 11 p.m. on Aug. 10 and 10:30 a.m. on Aug. 11, someone ripped the wires out of a Verizon service box outside of on Jerusalem Avenue.
- Sometime between 5 p.m. on Aug. 9 and 3 p.m. on Aug. 10, a vehicle parked in a driveway on Fowler Street in Bellmore had its windshield broken.
- Items were removed from a car parked in the parking lot on Aug. 3.
- Sometime between Aug. 6 and Aug. 7, electronics were removed from a vehicle parked on York Street.
- A cellphone left on the side of the basketball court in was removed while the victim was playing basketball.
- A GPS was removed from a a car parked on Albermarle Avenue sometime between Aug. 8 and Aug. 9.
- On Aug. 4, a car was damaged outside of
- On Aug. 5, a car was damaged outside of
- On Aug. 5, glasses, a car radio and an Ipod Touch were stolen from a car on Division Avenue.
- On Aug. 9, a lock was cut and a bike was stolen outside of
- On Aug. 13, a mirror on a car was damaged on Sprucewood Drive.
- A Syosset man was pulled over for speeding with his boat in the Burns Park Canal in Massapequa Monday and then charged with boating while intoxicated. For more on story, click .
- A Massapequa woman, who was spotted carrying a wrench and a license plate, was arrested last week in connection with a Massapequa burglary and a Bellmore auto theft. Click for the details on that story.
- For the third time in a little more than two weeks, a was broken into, and items were stolen. The suspects used a paving brick to break the front door and stole various cell phones and other electronics. for more.
- According to detectives, two male subjects also used bricks to break the front glass door of , located at 2151 Merrick Road on Aug. 12. They entered the store and stole an unknown amount of cell phones and tablets. for more on this story.
- On Aug. 12 at 9 p.m., an unknown suspect stole an "Obama 2012" sign off of a front lawn on Central Boulevard in Merrick.
- On Aug. 9, between 10-11 p.m., damage was done to the front window of at 1813 Merrick Road.
- On Aug. 9 at 2:30 a.m., a man complained that damage was done to the lights of his peer on Leeward Lane in Merrick.
- On Aug. 11, before 9:51 a.m., a bike was stolen from a backyard shed on Fraser Avenue in North Merrick.
- A home on Cherywood Place in Seaford was burglarized on August 7. Police said the point of an entry was through a rear door and jewlery was stolen.
- A house on Harbor Boulevard in Seaford was burglarized on August 9 with jewelry and cash removed. Police said the point of entry into the home was through a front door.
- On Aug. 11, Russell Howard, 30, of South Farmingdale was arrested on Merrick Road near Seamans Neck Road in Seaford and charged with driving while intoxicated.
- A 2010 black Toyota Rav4 parked on Sidney Court in Seaford was keyed sometime between Aug. 11-12.
- On Aug. 13, Spiro Kyriazos, 44, of Bethpage was arrested at the Nassau County Police Department headquarters in Seaford and charged with petit larceny.
- Tires were damaged and a passenger window was broken on a vehicle parked on Holiday Park Drive in Wantagh on August 8.
- On Aug. 9, two Queens teems a were arrested on Riverside Drive in Wantagh and charged with third-degree criminal tresspass.
- Black marker and paint were discovered written on two fences on Bourne Court in Wantagh on Aug. 13.
- On Aug. 13, Michael Parker, 38, of Wantagh was arrested on Bayview Avenue near Islip Court in Wantagh and charged with second-degree assault, seventh-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance and second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle. Police said the male victim was sitting on a patio when Parker struck him in the mouth with a metal plate. The victim lost teeth from the assault, according to police.