The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- A Bellmore man was arrested on Jan. 4 after he allegedly threatened to "shoot everyone at Mepham High School," police said. For more on story, click here.
- On Dec. 26 at 2:15 a.m., Carl Nowicki, 22, of Bellmore, was arrested on Bellmore Avenue and charged with driving while intoxicated and two violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- On Dec. 27, at 10:55 p.m., Tiffany Lopez, 21, of Bellmore, was arrested at the intersection of Shoreham Way and Whaleneck Drive in Merrick and charged with driving while intoxicated and obstructing governmental administration.
- A Levittown man was arrested on Hempstead Turnpike in East Meadow and charged with driving while in intoxicated, resisting arrest, and for being in possession of a stun gun shaped as a cell phone on Tuesday, police said. For more on story, click here.
Like East Meadow Patch on Facebook.
- On Dec. 22, a windshield, console and glove box was damaged on a car on Ranch Lane.
- On Dec. 20, cash was stolen from Jay's Appliance in Levittown.
- On Dec. 21, front window screens were cut on a home on Boat Lane. No other loss was reported.
- Nassau County Police are asking the community to help identify a man who robbed Fast Break on 1066 Merrick Ave. at gunpoint on Dec. 29. For more on story, click here. On Dec. 26, Brandi McAndrews, 22, of Patchogue was arrested at the intersection of Mattituck Avenue and Harbor Boulevard in Seaford and charged with driving while intoxicated, leaving the scene of an incident as well as one vehicle and traffic law violation.
- The AT&T Product Center on Sunrise Highway in Merrick was robbed on Dec. 28. For more on story, click here.
A car that was parked on Sherman Avenue in Merrick was damaged sometime between late Thursday and early Friday. For more on story, click here.
- On Dec. 29 at 2:50 a.m., a man that was denied bathroom access at 7-Eleven, located at 203 Sunrise Highway, became irate and kicked a display, which caused property damage.