The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- On Oct. 7, between 3:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m., a home on Hughes Street in Bellmore was broken into, and an unspecified amount of jewelry was stolen.
- On Oct. 5, at 4 p.m., Pedro A. Hernandez, of Roosevelt, and Jahmar M. Miller, of Uniondale, were arrested on Sunrise Highway in Bellmore and were charged with driving while intoxicated.
- Sometime between 7:19 p.m. on Sept. 30 and 7:07 a.m. on Oct. 1, a vehicle that was parked on Schernott Place in Bellmore had its tires punctured.
- Alfonso Marino, 63, on Bellmore was charged with possession of a dangerous weapon Friday while in custody at Nassau County Jail in East Meadow, where he was being housed following a Sept. 29 arrest on child pornography charges. Fore more on story, click here.
- Objects were thrown thorough a residence window and caused damage on Oct. 2. The house was located on Newbridge Road.
- Tires and rims were removed from a car that was parked on Bellmore Avenue on Oct. 4.
- On Oct. 5, Michael McNulty, 48, of East Meadow was arrested and charged with harassment in Long Beach.
- Actress Lindsay Lohan and her mother, Dina, had police called on them after the two allegedly got into a heated argument in North Merrick Wednesday morning. Click here for more on story.
- Sometime between midnight on Sept. 21 and 8 p.m. on Oct. 4, jewelry was stolen from a residence on Lippold Street in Merrick.
- Sometime between 4 p.m. on Oct. 2 and midnight on Oct. 4, miscellaneous items and electronics were stolen off of a boat while it was docked at the Blue Water Yacht Club in Merrick.
- A bicycle was stolen from a shed on Abby Road in Merrick. This incident happened sometime between Sept. 30 at 9 p.m. and Oct. 1 at midnight.
- On Oct. 4 between 1-6 p.m., a bicycle was stolen from a shed on Chestnut Street in Merrick.
Let Patch save you time. Get great local stories like this delivered right to your inbox or smartphone everyday with our free newsletter. Simple, fast sign-up here.