The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- Coins were stolen from a car on Twig Lane on Feb. 21.
- A briefcase was stolen from a car outside Fortune Wheel Restaurant on Hempstead Turnpike on Feb. 23.
- Cash was stolen on Glazer Lane in Levittown on Feb. 23.
- A pocketbook was stolen from a car outside Levittown Lanes and a credit card was later used at a gas station on Feb. 23.
- A car registration and insurance cards were stolen from a vehicle outside Miller's Ale House on Hempstead Turnpike on Feb. 24.
- A GPS and cash was stolen was a car on Loring Road in Levittown on Feb. 24.
- A car was keyed and its tires were slashed outside Old Country Buffett on Hempstead Turnpike on Feb. 26.
Follow East Meadow Patch on Facebook
- Sometime between 9 p.m. on Feb. 20 and 10 a.m. on Feb. 21, an unknown person removed electronics from the victim’s vehicle, which was parked in his driveway on Cheryl Road.
- On Feb. 22 at 12:17 a.m., an unknown person removed a GPS from victim's vehicle on Whaleneck Drive in Merrick. The larceny was discovered by the reporting officer while canvassing the area for a suspicious person.
- On Feb. 21, between 8:30 a.m. and 7 p.m., long scratches found on car while parked on Benson Lane in Merrick.