The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- Sometime between 10 p.m. on March 6 and 7 a.m. on March 8, a business sign was damaged at Rite Stop, which is liked at 1445 Newbridge Road in Bellmore.
- On March 8, a Baldwin man was arrested after he allegedly removed patient medical records from Nassau University Medical Center.
- An unknown suspect smashed in the door window on the side of Woodland Middle School on March 9.
- On March 10, a suspect removed $157 worth of items from Home Depot.
- On March 13, a Central Islip woman was arrested on Wednesday for allegedly allowing a car she rented to be used in an East Meadow bank robbery that occurred in January.
- Tires were punctured on a vehicle parked outside the Tri County Flea Market on March 7.
- A car was reported scratched on Sycamore Lane on March 8.
- A motorcycle license plate was stolen from Haven Lane on March 10.
- A Levittown man was arrested and charge with assault on March 13 after a struggle with a cab driver ended in one man being shot, according to police. For more details on story, click here.