The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime
- An IPad was stolen from a car on Division Avenue on Jan. 30.
- A car was reported stolen from Millford Drive on Feb. 1.
- A homeless woman was arrested on burglary charges for allegedly breaking into the garage of the Getty Gas Station on 606 Wantagh Ave. on the night of Feb. 3.
- On Feb. 3, Karl Pichler, 42, of Bethpage was arrested near the intersection of Southberry Lane and Hempstead Turnpike and charged with driving while intoxicated and five vehicle and traffic violations.
- A flat screen television, XBox games, jewelry, IPad, video camera and a computer were stolen from a home on Valley Road on Feb. 4.
- Fifteen cell phones were stolen from Staples on Hempstead Turnpike on Feb. 4.
- Three Queens women were arrested on Feb. 5 at Meis Foot Spa on 378 North Wantagh Ave. along the Bethpage-Levittown border for illegally practicing massage therapy without a license. For more on story, click here.
Like East Meadow Patch on Facebook.
- On Jan. 28 at 10 a.m., a vehicle was reportedly keyed while it was parked on Meadowbrook Road in North Merrick.
- On Feb. 3 at 7:40 p.m., Loretta Butala, 51, of Virginia, was arrested at the intersection of Merrick Avenue and Sunrise Highway and was charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated and leaving the scene of an incident.
- On Feb. 2 at 6:47 a.m., Kaitlyn Johnson, 20, of Valley Stream, was arrested the intersection of Clubhouse Road and Merrick Road and was charged with driving while intoxicated and two violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- The Sprint Store on 2013 Merrick Road was burglarized on Feb. 4 with a large rock thrown through the front glass door and several cell phones taken. For more on story, click here.