The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- A traffic stop led to the discovery of 92 pounds of marijuana and the arrest of a Bellport woman in North Bellmore on Jan. 26. For more on story, click here.
- Sometime between 10 p.m. on Jan. 26 and 9 a.m. on Jan. 27, a vehicle that was parked on Saw Mill Road had a brick thrown through the window by an unknown suspect, which caused damage.
- Sometime between 5:30 p.m. and 8:20 p.m. on Jan. 22, a home on Lefferts Place in Bellmore was broken into via the second story window. An unknown amount of cash and jewelry were stolen.
- Sometime between 9 p.m. on Jan. 23 and 7:45 a.m. on Jan. 25, an unknown suspect stole jewelry from a residence on Shore Road in Bellmore.
- At 2:30 p.m. on Jan. 23, Mao Dong, 42, of Bellmore, was arrested at Macy's in Sunrise Mall and charged with petit larceny.
- At 3:35 a.m. on Jan. 27, Jose Ortiz, 20, of Copiague, was arrested at the intersection of Newbridge Road and Sunrise Highway in Bellmore and charged with driving while intoxicated and three violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
Like East Meadow Patch on Facebook.
- A car that was parked on Bellmore Road was broken into on Jan. 25. Items were removed from the vehicle.
- Nassau County Police are searching for a woman that was involved in a bank robbery that occurred in TD Bank on Hempstead Turnpike on Jan. 27.