The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime
- On Feb. 2 at 6:40 p.m., Joseph Bellar, 26, of Bellmore, was arrested on Hewlett Avenue in Bellmore and was charged with driving while intoxicated and aggravated driving while intoxicated.
- Sometime between 7 p.m. on Feb. 2 and 9 a.m. on Feb. 3, a vehicle was damaged while it was parked on Park Avenue in North Bellmore.
- On Feb. 3 at 2:50 a.m., John Kleiss, 26, of East Rockaway, was arrested at the intersection of Newbridge Road and Sunrise Highway in Bellmore and was charged with resisting arrest, driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated and three violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- On Feb. 5 at 1:08 a.m., Paul Bundick, 52, of Campbell Hall, was arrested on South St. Marks Road in Bellmore and was charged with driving while intoxicated and aggravated driving while intoxicated.
Like East Meadow Patch on Facebook.
- On Jan. 31, five garbage cans were removed from an unoccupied rental house on Newbridge Road.
- On Feb. 3, an unknown male broke the windows of a car with a baseball bat. The vehicle was parked on Mitchel Avenue.
- An East Meadow woman was arrested on driving while intoxicated charges on Feb. 4 after she was involved in a car accident that injured her 10-year-old son.