The following information is taken directly from the Nassau County Police Department's incident reports. None of the defendants have been convicted of a crime.
- Sometime between 10 p.m. on Aug. 26 and 9 a.m. on Aug. 27, a Volkswagen Jetta that was parked in front of a home on Bellmore Avenue was broken into and a men's suit was stolen. There was no damage done to the vehicle, police said.
- On Aug. 23 at 10:30 a.m., the homeowner of a Lakeview Road home in Bellmore complained that money had been stolen from his residence.
- Sometime between 5 p.m. on Aug. 27 and 7:30 a.m. on Aug. 28, two vehicles park outside of the LIPA/Keyspan building at 2400 Sunrise Highway in Bellmore were broken into. Copper cables were reported missing.
- On Aug. 30 between 1 p.m. and 2:15 p.m., a blue Dodge Charger was broken into while it was parked in the parking lot. A tablet and camera were reported stolen, according to police.
- On Aug. 29, Brian Baylis, 50, of Bellmore, was arrested on Royale Street near Washington Avenue in Bellmore and charged with obstruction of government administration, resisting arrest and unlawful possession of marijuana.
- On Sept. 2 at 8 a.m., a fence was damaged at , which is located at 2660 Jerusalem Ave. in North Bellmore.
- A side view mirror and a window was found broken on a car that was parked on Prospect Avenue on Aug. 29.
- A pregnant teen was arrested for an incident on Sept. 1 and then arrested a second time after she allegedly became violent with officers at the . Read more
- On Sept. 1, a suspect removed $110 worth of items from on Front Street.
- A suspect stole $128 worth of items from Pathmark on Front Street on Sept. 2.
- A Westbury man was arrested on Sept. 3 after he allegedly falsely reported a bomb threat at the Nassau University Medical Center, police said. Read more .
- On Sept. 5, a on Merrick Avenue was robbed. Read more .
- Police are searching for a suspect who allegedly produced a fraudulent receipt to return non-purchased items at Home Depot in May. Read more .
- On Aug. 28, police reported a grand larceny when unauthorized charges were made on a credit card at Twig Lane.
- On Aug. 28, a car was damaged with a B.B. gun on Elbow Lane.
- On Aug. 29, a door on a car as damaged on Grey Lane.
- On Aug. 25, a car was damaged on Round Lane.
- On Aug. 29, bottles of perfume were reported stolen from Ulta Cosmetics.
- On Aug. 30, at L.A. Fitness, several items were reported stolen - a wallet, cash and keys from a locker. In a separate incident, clothes, keys, a cell phone and cash were also reported stolen from another locker.
- On Sept. 1, windows were broken on two cars and a laptop was stolen at Miller's Ale House, and a coach wallet was also stolen from a car.
- On Sept. 2, a Siruis Radio and an iPod charger were stolen from a caron Balsam Lane.
- On Sept. 2, bipolar medication and a spare key was stolen from a car on Amber Lane.
- On Aug, 29, a home on Norwood Road in Massapequa Park was broken into, police said. The thief struck between 10:30 p.m. and 11:40 p.m.,police said.
- On Aug. 30 a burglar broke into a home on Colonial Drive in Massapequa, through a rear door, police said. He made off with a wallet and electronic equipment.
- On Aug. 31, a motorcycle was stolen from a car port on Central Avenue in Massapequs. The 2006 Suzuki K6R bike was stolen sometime between 6:19 a.m. the previous day and 5:30 a.m. the next morning.
- On Sept. 1, Claudia Caceres, 23, of Massapequa Park, was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Babylon Turnpike, Merrick and charged with driving while intoxicated and three violations of the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- On Sept. 3, Robert Erikson, 25, of Massapequa Park, was arrested on Unqua Road near Sunrise Highway, Massapequa and charged with driving while intoxicated and three violations of the Vehicle and Traffic Law.
- A student was arrested on Sept. 4 after he was heard making threats against the school, including one that referred to the movie theater shooting in Aurora, Colo. For more on story, click .
- Many locals are concerned regarding an increase in break-ins, and in Merrick has been focal point this summer. The company has responded. to see how they're addressing the recent incidents.
- Sometime between 10 p.m. on Aug. 28 and 8 a.m. on Aug. 29, items were stolen from an unlocked vehicle that was parked on Lindgren Street in Merrick.
- Sometime between 4 p.m. on Aug. 29 and 6:30 a.m. on Aug. 30, , located at 1142 Merrick Ave., was vandalized with graffiti.
- Police said that, sometime between 6:15 p.m. on Aug. 29 and 7:45 a.m. on Aug. 30, graffiti was also found at another location on Merrick Avenue.
- Sometime between 2 p.m. on Aug. 23 and 11 a.m. on Aug. 28, a GPS was stolen from a black Ford that was locked and parked in a driveway on Beverly Way in Merrick. No damage was done to the vehicle.
- On Sept. 1, Claudia Caceres, 23, of Massapequa Park, was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Babylon Turnpike in Merrick and charged with driving while intoxicated and three violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- A man reported that his bicycle parked outside the Leaky Lifeboat Bar in Seaford was missing on Aug. 20.
- A man on Ocean Avenue in Seaford reported on Aug. 28 that he discovered damage to the door and engine of his bulldozer.
- A man on Joy Court in Seaford reported on Aug. 30 that he discovered the roof of his 2007 blue Hyundai caved in with the damage caused by unknown suspect(s).
- A bicycle was reported stolen from the 7-Eleven on 3605 Merrick Road in Seaford on Sept. 1.
- A statue was reported stolen from the front yard of a home on Sunset Avenue in Seaford on Sept. 1.
- Windows were discovered damaged at the former Seaford Avenue School property on Sept. 2.
- A man reported that his 1996 red Ford Mustang parked at the on Aug. 28 was stolen. The complainant said he parked the car and entered a nearby diner and then discovered the vehicle missing upon returning to the parking lot.
- A bicyle was reported stolen from the bike rack at the Wantagh Long Island Rail Road Station on Aug. 29.
- The rear windshield on a 2001 gold Honda Accord parked on Twin Lane North in Wantagh was discvoered broken on Aug. 29.
- A credit card was reported missing on Sunrise Highway in Wantagh on Sept. 1 with several unauthorized charges.