State Police arrested a Queens man Sunday for drug and gun possession after he was pulled over during a routine traffic stop on the Meadowbrook Parkway at Hempstead Turnpike. For more on this story, click .
More Crime News
- A woman allegedly lied to cops about being mugged on June 8 in East Meadow, police told Patch. The woman, who’s identity was not disclosed, told law enforcement that the incident happened at Front Street and Gates Avenue in East Meadow. For more on this, click .
- An East Meadow man was arrested Saturday afternoon after allegedly using a real estate scheme to defraud several people out of more than $15,000. For the full details regarding this story, click .
- Sometime between 9 p.m. on June 4 and 4 p.m. on June 5, a vehicle parked in front of a Hudson Street home was stolen, and police did not disclose if it was recovered.
- Sometime between 12 p.m. on June 3 and 9 p.m. on June 4, a RedBox outside of on Hempstead Turnpike was damaged.
- Betwee 9 a.m. on June 2 and 10:15 a.m. on June 6, a residence on Front Street in East Meadow had its window damaged by a BB gun.
Have a question about this crime report? Email Editor Michael Ganci at Michael.Ganci@patch.com.