A Hicksville man was taken into custody on April 26 for his role in a string of 2010 burglaries, including one at Johnny 5's Bar and Grill in East Meadow. For more on this story, click
More Crime News
- Door-to-door solicitors continue to be an ever-growing concern in the Salisbury community. During a Council of East Meadow Community Organizations (CEMCO) meeting on April 25, the topic of these peddlers yielded concern and warning alike from local community members. Click for more.
- Sometime between 7 p.m. on April 23 and 7 a.m. on April 24, tires and rims were removed from a vehicle parked in East Meadow. Police did not specify the exact location.
- On April 26 at 1:05 p.m., an unknown suspect stole $402 worth of light bulbs from in East Meadow, although the items were recovered outside of the store.
- Sometime between 8:30 p.m. on April 26 and 3:30 p.m. on April 27, a vehicle parked on Chambers Avenue in East Meadow had its window damaged.
- On April 20, at 1:15 p.m., an unknown subject $206 worth of items from Home Depot in East Meadow, and the items were not recovered by police.
- On April 22 at 5 p.m., Frank Stalzer, of East Meadow, was arrested for allegedly stealing $63 dollars worth of merchandise from Home Depot in East Meadow.
- Between 2-9 p.m. on April 21, a vehicle parked on Amherst Street in East Meadow had its tire damaged by an unknown person.
Have a question about this crime report? Email Editor Michael Ganci at Michael.Ganci@patch.com.