- Sometime between Oct. 29 and Nov. 5, license plates were removed from a vehicle that was located on Frederick Avenue.
- Change was removed from an unlocked vehicle that was located on Sacco Place on Jan. 9.
- On Jan. 9, a handbag with assorted contents was removed from an unlocked vehicle on North Jerusalem Road.
- A victim had three packages delivered to her apartment on Jan. 9 and when she came home she found two of the three boxes were opened. One item worth $15 was removed.
- Tires and rims were removed from a vehicle on Jan. 11. The vehicle, located on Janet Avenue, was left on paving stones.
- Sometime between Dec. 20 and Jan. 3, a motorcycle was removed from a garage on Elmore Avenue.
- A GPS was removed from an unlocked vehicle sometime between Jan. 8 and Jan. 9. The vehicle was located on May Lane.
- On Jan. 11, a GPS was removed from a vehicle located on Chestnut Avenue.
- Various items were removed from an unlocked vehicle on Jan. 11. A wallet was one of the items stolen. The incident happened on 6th Street.
- An Islip Terrace man was arrested for a robbery that occurred in East Meadow on Jan. 13. To read the complete story, click .
- A wallet was removed from a vehicle that was located on Maeder Avenue. There was no damage done to the car.
- Sometime between Jan. 6 and Jan. 9, a computer was removed from a vehicle that was located on Maeder Avenue.
- On Jan. 9, the front glass of Merrick Family Eye Care in the Merrick Mall was damaged.
- On Jan. 10, a USC was stolen from a residence on Lonni Lane.
- On Jan. 11, a witness observed two male black suspects enter the driveway of a Rhode Avenue home and remove the lug nuts from the rear left tire of a vehicle. The witness yelled out of her window and the suspects fled on foot westbound to a small dark car and drove away.
- On Jan. 12, Carol Ruppieko, 51 of Bellmore, was arrested at , 1644 Merrick Road, Merrick and charged with petit larceny.
- A vehicle window was damaged on Jan. 13. This happened on Merrick Avenue and Benson Lane. No loss was reported.
- On Jan. 17, an unknown suspect(s) broke the rear windshield of complainant’s 2002 green Ford Explorer that was located on Rosebud Avenue. No loss was reported.
- On Jan. 10, Anthony Calagna, 17, of Seaford was arrested at said location and charged with assault in the third degree.
- On Jan. 10, David Stoddart Jr, 19, of Loganville, Ga. was arrested at the Seventh Precinct Station house in Seaford and charged with robbery in the second degree.
- An unknown white male suspect ran through a complainant’s PVC fence on Merrick Road. The incident took place on Jan. 13.
- An unknown suspect(s) placed a glue type substance on the front and rear door locks of complainant’s residence on Sidney Court.
- An unknown suspect(s) scratched the driver side door of complainant’s 2012 tan Toyota on Hampton Court. The incident took place on Jan. 12.
- On Jan. 12, a complainant received a call from someone she believed to be her grandson. The caller stated he was in an accident and was arrested for DWI and requested money for a public defender. The complainant complied and sent money via Western Union to an address in Malaysia. Complainant later found out she was a victim of a scam and her grandson did not get into an accident.
- On Jan. 12, Joseph Grumelli, 26, of Wantagh, was arrested in Merrick Road near Neptune Avenue, Seaford and charged with aggravated unlicensed in the first degree, driving while intoxicated, driving while ability impaired, aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle in the third degree and three violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- Sometime between Jan. 14 and Jan. 17, the sod on the ball field at Wantagh Park was ripped up.
- On Jan. 16, Richie Walker, 42, of Wantagh, was arrested on southbound Route 135, Seaford and charged with driving while intoxicated.
- On Jan. 18, a home on Stratford Road was entered through the rear door. No loss was reported.