- The tires of a car parked on Bellmore Avenue in North Bellmore were slashed around 4 p.m. on July 5.
- On July 7 around 10 p.m., a suspect in his mid-teens attempted to buy beer at the located at 2736 Merrick Road in Bellmore. When a worker refused, the suspect took a Slurpee on the way out of the store. When worker confronted the suspect, the suspect gave back the Slurpee. According to police, the suspect has stolen items in the past.
- On July 9, William Blacharski, 24, of Levittown, was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Bellmore Avenue and charged with driving while intoxicated and three violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- A vehicle window was shattered and property was stolen from a vehicle parked on Merrick Avenue.
- Graffiti was found at 566 B East Meadow Avenue on July 6.
- On July 10, a vehicle was broken into and items were stolen from a car that was parked in the Hooter's parking lot.
- A Town of Hempstead Public Safety officer was arrested Thursday and charged with driving while intoxicated and manslaughter after he allegedly killed a man who was crossing Hempstead Turnpike. Click for the story.
- On June 19, a complainant discovered that assorted jewelry was missing from a residence on Gregory Avenue.
- On July 5, a bicycle was stolen from the bike rack at the Merrick LIRR station.
- A home on Shore Drive was entered on July 8 through the front sliding glass door. The loss was not known.
- Two rings were reported stolen from a home on Clubhouse Road. The point of entry was the first floor sliding door. This incident happened on July 8.
- Sometime between 7:30 a.m. and 7 p.m. on July 8, a vehicle window was broken and a GPS was stolen from a car parked in the Merrick LIRR parking lot.
- On July 10, Jacqueline McCarthy, age 30 of Hicksville, was arrested on Merrick Avenue near Sunrise Highway, Merrick and charged with driving while intoxicated, three counts of aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle in the third degree, operation of a motor vehicle with registration suspended and seven violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- Sometime between 8 p.m. on July 9 and 7 p.m. on July 10, an unknown suspect keyed the hood and passenger side of a silver Honda on Arthur Street.
- A motorized wheel chair was reported stolen from the front porch of a home on Marjorie Lane in Seaford on July 6.
- A woman attending an estate sale on Neptune Avenue in Seaford on July 10 discovered her wallet containing $200 and credit cards were stolen from her pocketbook.
- A woman on Interlake Drive in Wantagh reported on June 25 that assorted jewelery was missing after her house .
- A man reported to police on July 3 that he was assaulted while at in Wantagh.