- Graffiti was found on a fence at East Meadow Family Practice on Jerusalem Avenue in North Bellmore. The graffiti is believed to have been done between 1 a.m. on July 9 and 6 a.m. on July 10.
- Damage was done to two exterior lights at Thunderbolt Products on Newbridge Road in Bellmore between July 10 at 10 p.m. and July 11 at 9 a.m.
- A 2002 black Toyota Camry was stolen from a home on Judith Drive on July 11 at 2:30 p.m.
- Items were removed from an unlocked car parked on Grant Avenue in North Bellmore between 12:01 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. on July 12.
- There was an attempted break-in at a home on Judith Drive on July 13 around 12:25 p.m. The side sliding glass door of the home on was pried open.
- The rear rim, tire and seat of resident’s Mongoose bicycle was stolen on July 15 between 9:30 a.m. and 5 p.m. on Merrick Road in Bellmore.
- Tires and rims were removed from a vehicle parked in a driveway on Croydon Drive in Bellmore on July 15 between 3 p.m. and 6 p.m. The car was placed on bricks removed from backyard and sustained damage during the process.
- A Lynbrook man has been sentenced to six years in prison for slashing a bouncer at in East Meadow in February of 2010. Click for the full story.
- On July 6, a shoplifter at Home Depot stole about $600 worth of goods.
- An instance of identity theft was reported on July 11. A resident of Marlboro Street reported unauthorized withdrawals from a bank account.
- On July 13 at about 1:10 p.m., a shoplifter stole approximately $105 worth of products from Marshalls on Front Street.
- Graffiti was reported found on a building on Bellmore Road. Police estimate the incident to have happened between July 13 and July 14.
- Sometime between July 8 and July 9, a ring was reported stolen from a residence on Whaleneck Drive in Merrick.
- On July 11, a dentist office located on 2461 Merrick Avenue reported that various dental tools were missing. There was no forced point of entry.
- Rims and tires were removed from a vehicle on Salem Road in North Merrick on July 12. The vehicle was left on logs and pavers.
- On July 13, assorted jewelry, two cameras, an iPod touch and a pocketbook were stolen from a house on Colonial Avenue in Merrick. Police reported that point of entry was the front door that was unlocked with a key.
- A light fixture was broken by an unknown suspect with a paintball gun on Wynsum Avenue on July 18.
- On July 18, a complainant heard voices coming from the garage area of his driveway. Complainant exited his house and approached the two unknown black males and one rode away on a bicycle while the other fled on foot. This happened on Montauk Avenue in Merrick.
- A man reported finding a dart in the passenger side front tire of his 2000 blue Chevy parked on Riverside Avenue, Seaford on July 14.
- A woman on Taft Avenue in Seaford reported to police that when returning home on July 15, she discovered her bathroom screen and window opened.
- On July 17, Joshua David, 24 of Copiague, was arrested on Merrick Road near Kenora Place in Seaford and charged with second-degree aggravated unlicensed operation and two vehicle and traffic law violations.
- A window was reported damaged between July 9-11 at on 2843 Jerusalam Ave., Wantagh.
- A resident of a home on Sycamore Avenue in Wantagh reported to police on July 12 that there was damage to a front bay window by an unknown suspect.
- An unknown white male is reported to have tipped over a flowerpot and damaged a cast iron bench at on 1929 Wantagh Ave., Wantagh on July 13.
- A man on Jones Avenue North, Wantagh reported to police that on July 14 as he was coming home he saw two unknown white male suspects in black-hooded sweatshirts running away westbound on Wantagh Parkway. The complainant discovered “KFA” and “what up mise” written in black spray paint on his PVC fence.
- A GPS and iPod were reported stolen from a 2004 blue Honda parked on Bayview Avenue in Wantagh between July 17-18.