- Between 7:30 p.m. on July 20 and 12 p.m. on July 21, eggs were thrown at a vehicle on Waltoffer Avenue in North Bellmore. The eggs caused damage to the vehicle.
- On July 22, Jenna L. Albala, 22, of Seaford, was arrested on Bellmore Avenue near Landing Avenue in Bellmore and charged with driving while intoxicated and two violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- The front window of a residence on Bellmore Road in North Bellmore was shattered with a rock at 3:53 p.m. on July 22.
- A vehicle was damaged on Wilson Avenue in North Bellmore between 12:30 a.m. and 1 p.m. on July 23. Police said the damage was possibly caused by a key.
- On July 23, Volodymyr Onyshchak, 20, of Lindenhurst, was arrested on Newbridge Road near Sunrise Highway, Bellmore and charged with driving while intoxicated and two violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- On July 23 between 4 p.m. and 6:50 p.m, damage was done to plants and vegetables in the at on Bellmore Avenue.
- On July 19, an inoperable motorcycle was removed from a driveway on Oxford Street.
- A shoplifter stole about $370 worth of goods from Home Depot on July 19.
- A vehicle was removed from the front of a residence on Amherst Street sometime between July 23 and July 24.
- There was damage done to a vending machine in Veterans Park. Police estimate the damage to have been done on either July 23 or July 24.
- A rock was thrown through the window of Gencorelli Architect located at 2124 Hewlett Avenue sometime between July 17 and July 18.
- Sometime between July 18 and July 19, a vehicle window was broken and items were removed from a home on St. Mark’s Avenue.
- Between July 21 and July 22, it was reported that Buddha statues, plates, china pieces and rugs were stolen from a trailer that was attached to the rear of the building at Home Goods.
- On July 23, Ryan Groh, 18, of Merrick, was arrested on Frankel Boulevard in Merrick and charged with three counts of robbery in the first degree, assault in the second degree, two counts of menacing in the second degree, petit larceny and three counts of possession of a dangerous weapon in the fourth degree. The arrest stemmed from an incident on July 20 during which Groh allegedly stole $80 from a convenience store on Merrick Road in Merrick while armed with a BB gun.
- Nine windows at the former Seaford Avenue School on 2165 Seaford Ave., Seaford were broken between July 22-23.
- Fifteen bottles of Oil of Olay ProX Anti-Aging Cream was stolen from on 2250 Seamans Neck Rd. on July 23.
- On July 22, Jenna Albala, 22, of Seaford, was arrested on Bellmore Avenue near Landing Avenue in Bellmore and charged with driving while intoxicated and two vehicle and traffic law violations.
- On July 24, Kerri Lynn Devlin, 18, of Kings Park was arrested on Route 135 near Sunrise Highway in Seaford and charged with driving while intoxicated and two vehicle and traffic law violations.
- On July 28, a man was found dead with propane tanks in his vehicle at the Seaford train station. Read the full story .
- Flowers and shrubs were damaged at in Wantagh sometime between July 19-25.
- Three pairs of tires and rims were reported stolen from a 2010 white Nissan Altima parked on Martin Drive in Wantagh on July 25.
- On July 20, Justin Silverstein, 23, of Valley Stream was arrested on the Wantagh Parkway near Sunrise Highway in Wantagh and charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated and two vehicle and traffic law violations.
For questions about this crime report, e-mail Emily.Cappiello@patch.com.