The following arrest information was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department; it does not indicate a conviction.
- Sometime between April 26 and April 27, tires were slashed and a vehicle window was broken on car that was parked on Broadway.
- License plates were removed from a vehicle on Broadway in Bellmore on April 27.
- On April 28, Frank Manzo, 17, of Bellmore, was arrested and charged with assault in the second degree.
- On April 26, an unknown suspect removed light bulbs worth $402 from Home Depot. Items recovered outside store.
- Sometime between April 26 and April 27, a vehicle window was damaged. The vehicle was parked on Chambers Avenue.
- On April 24, Jennilee Tooher, 30, of Levittown, was arrested at Kohl’s, 5300 Sunrise Highway, Massapequa and charged with grand larceny in the fourth degree and petit larceny.
- Sometime between Aug. 31 and April 30, a complainant discovered miscellaneous pool items missing from her pool. The incident happened on Lindenmere Drive.
- On April 23, items were stolen from an unlocked car that was located on Merrick Avenue.
- An unknown suspect(s) stole a cell phone from the AT&T store on Merrick Road.
- On April 26, a home on Bayview Avenue was entered through the rear window. Nothing was reported missing.
- Sometime between April 29 and April 30, a complainant discovered damage to his driver side view mirror by unknown suspect(s). Their 1999 blue Chevy was parked in the street on Hewlett Avenue.
- Sometime between April 22 and April 24, an unknown suspect(s) cut the convertible roof of complainant’s 2004 Chrysler that was parked in parking lot S6.
- On April 24, Laura Algerio, 21, of Huntington Station, was arrested at the Seventh Precinct in Seaford and charged with grand larceny in the third degree.
- On April 27, a home on Martin Court in Seaford was entered through the rear door. No loss was reported.
- On April 28, Nazreen Ashraf, 45, of Amityville, was arrested at the Seventh Precinct in Seaford and charged with petit larceny and endangering the welfare of a child.
- Sometime between April 23 and April 24, an unknown suspect(s) stole assorted electronics and personal papers from complainant’s 2012 black Honda that was parked in the driveway on Smith Street. No damage to the vehicle was reported.
- The Red Box at the 7-Eleven on Park Avenue was reported damaged. The incident took place sometime between April 28 and April 30.
- On April 24, a home on Twisting lane was entered through the side window and jewelry was reported missing.
- Sometime between April 25 and April 26, an unknown suspect(s) stole one tire and rim from complainant’s 2011 white Hyundai that was parked on Wicks Avenue.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now