The following arrest information was supplied by the Nassau County Police Department. It does not indicate a conviction.
- On April 3, Patricia Bacchi, 48, of North Bellmore, was arrested at Burlington Coat Factory, 5530 Sunrise Highway in Massapequa and charged with grand larceny in the fourth degree, petit larceny and identity theft in the third degree.
- An unknown suspect(s) stole tires and a rim from the side of South Bellmore Auto Care on April 8.
- Sometime between April 3 and April 4, a GPS was removed from a vehicle located on Meadow Street.
- A GPS was removed from a vehicle on April 5. This incident took place on Wagstaff Drive.
- A broken beer bottle was found on the Merrick Avenue fields in East Meadow and landscaping structures were disassembled.
- Sometime between March 30 and April 1, prescription medication was removed from a home on Kensington Avenue.
- On April 6, a car was broken into at the Merrick LIRR station and a GPS removed.
- Two lightbulbs were removed from the front of a residence on Merrick Avenue on April 7.
- Eggs were thrown at a car located on Aetna Place sometime between April 6 and April 7.
- An unknown suspect(s) stole an iPad from complainant’s 2011 white BMW that was parked behind Charlie’s Pharmacy. No damage to the vehicle was reported.
- On April 7, Bob Tatem, 19, of Levittown, was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Jackson Avenue, Seaford and charged with driving while intoxicated and one violation of the vehicle and traffic law.
- Sometime between April 2 and April 4, an unknown suspect(s) cut the electrical wires inside a residence on Twin Lane North and cut a small hole in the side of the house.
- On April 4, Shannon Snyder, 20, of Wantagh, was arrested at Wal-Mart, 200 Sunrise Mall, Massapequa and charged with petit larceny.
- A complainant discovered the tires and rims stolen from his 2011 Infinity. The car was parked on Carrolton Avenue.
- On April 5, Edward Bradey, 53, of Wantagh, was arrested on Bayview Avenue, Wantagh and charged with driving while intoxicated and assault in the third degree.
- Sometime between April 5 and April 6, a vehicle was broken into on Holiday Park Drive and an iPod was removed.
- On April 6, a vehicle window was broken and an EZ-Pass was removed. The car was parked on Beltagh Avenue.
- On April 6, Claudia Ramirez, 24, of Maryland, was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Oakland Avenue, Wantagh and charged with driving while intoxicated and one violation of the vehicle and traffic law.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now