- Sometime between 5 p.m. Aug. 7 and 9 a.m. Aug. 8, glue was poured into door locks on Bellmore Avenue.
- Before 9 a.m. Aug. 11, a front window at the Bellmore Playhouse was broken.
- At 8:30 a.m. Aug. 2, a woman left her wallet on a counter at 7-Eleven on Merrick Road. When she returned 15 minutes later, it was missing.
- Sometime between 9-9:15 p.m. Aug. 3, a cell phone was stolen while the victim was playing basketball at Newbridge Road Park in Bellmore.
- At 2:49 p.m. Aug. 4, Dennis Gilroy, 47, of Massapequa, was arrested at the Bellmore LIRR Station and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle.
- A Brooklyn man was arrested Saturday after he allegedly stole jewelry from a home in Merrick, cops said. For more on this story, click here.
- Two men were arrested in Merrick Tuesday afternoon after allegedly being found with 21 glassine envelopes of heroin. For more, click here.
- On Aug. 5, between 9:15 and 10:15 a.m., a vehicle parked at Synergy Fitness Center on Merrick Avenue had its window broken, and items were stolen.
- At 5:25 p.m. Aug. 3, Vincent Scuderi, 44, of Island Park, was arrested at the intersection of Hewlett and Narwood avenues and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and two violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- Sometime between 10 p.m. Aug. 7 and 7 p.m. Aug. 8, electronics were stolen from a boat at the Blue Water Yacht Club.
- At 2:38 p.m. Aug. 12, Steven Small, 51, of Merrick, was arrested on Merrick Road and charged with driving while intoxicated.
- Sometime between 3:30 and 4 p.m. July 29, a complainant said that while she was at the bank or Iavarone Brothers, an unknown suspect stole her wallet from her purse.
- Sometime between 5 p.m. July 30 and 8 a.m. July 31, a duffel bag and electronics were stolen from an unlocked vehicle on Tulip Lane in Wantagh.
- Also on Tulip Lane in Wantagh, between 11:30 p.m. July 30 and 8:30 a.m. July 31, another unlocked vehicle was broken into, and cash and sunglasses stolen.
- Sometime between 10 p.m. July 30 and 8:30 a.m. July 31, an unlocked vehicle on Mark Allen Drive in Wantagh was broken into, and a tote bag was stolen.
- Sometime between 11 p.m. July 30 and 5:15 a.m. July 31, an unlocked vehicle on Harvest Road in Wantagh was broken into, and a GPS and keys were stolen.
- Also on Harvest Road, between 9:30 p.m. July 30 and 11 a.m. July 31, a phone charger was stolen from an unlocked vehicle.
- Sometime between 10 p.m. July 30 and 10 a.m. July 31, a chainsaw was stolen from an unlocked vehicle on Heather Lane in Wantagh.
- Also on Heather Lane, on July 31, before 8:45 a.m., gym items were stolen from an unlocked vehicle.
- Sometime before 8 a.m. July 31, an unlocked vehicle was broken into on Daffodil Lane in Wantagh, and a GPS was stolen.
- Between 2:30 and 6:30 p.m. July 25, a bicycle was stolen from a driveway on Harvest Road in Wantagh.
- Between July 30 and July 31, there were three complaints of unknown suspect(s) putting glue into front door locks at businesses on Wantagh Avenue in Wantagh.
- On Aug. 11, at 3:37 a.m., Jessica Caso, 22, of Wantagh, was arrested on Riverside Drive and charged with aggravated driving while intoxicated and driving while intoxicated.
- Sometime between 1:30 and 10:30 a.m. Aug. 7, Bar C in Levittown had its front window broken. After breaking in, suspect(s) stole cash and a cash register.
- At 2:33 a.m. Aug. 9, Chens Chinese Buffet was broken into, and cash was stolen.
- On Aug. 12, at 2:20 p.m., an iPhone and a Samsung Galaxy were stolen from BJ’s in Levittown.
- At 7:09 p.m. Aug. 9, a purse was stolen from a car that was parked at WalMart in Levittown.
- Sometime between 10 p.m. Aug. 11 and 9 a.m. Aug. 12, sunglasses and an iPod were stolen from a car on Timber Lane.