- On May 25, Yvette Campbell, 28, of North Bellmore, was arrested at H&M, 1 Sunrise Mall, Massapequa and charged with petit larceny, possession of burglary tools and aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle in the second degree.
- Two tires were slashed on May 26. The vehicle was located on Sunrise Highway.
- On May 28, Thomas Bochichio, 38, of Bellmore, was arrested on Melvin Place, Seaford and charged with driving while ability impaired and one violation of the vehicle and traffic law.
- Sometime between May 21 and May 22, graffiti was found on the Meadow Court Shopping Center in East Meadow.
- Sometime between May 23 and May 24, an unknown suspect(s) smashed the driver side window of complainant’s 2012 black Mercedes. The car was parked on Clubhouse Road.
- On May 25, Jeffrey Wichmann, 49, of Mount Sinai, was arrested on Benson Avenue near Hewlett Avenue, Merrick and charged with driving while intoxicated, two counts of aggravated driving while intoxicated in the first degree and five violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- Sometime between May 21 and May 22, an unknown suspect(s) stole complainant’s property from their unlocked 2007 white Chrysler van that was parked on Tiana Street.
- On May 26, Moises Campos, 23, of Huntington Station, was arrested on Sunrise Highway near Rt. 135, Seaford and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle in the second degree and three violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- A bicycle was stolen from the Wantagh Railroad Station on May 21.
- On May 22, Wilmyn Abreu, 24, of Copiague, was arrested on Larch Street near Walters Avenue, Wantagh and charged with criminal possession of stolen property in the fifth degree and six violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- A complainant discovered used cooking oil removed from a container at Salpino’s.
- Sometime between May 25 and May 26, two vehicle doors were damaged. The vehicles were located on Old Mill Road.
- An unknown suspect(s) slashed two of complainant’s tires on their 2012 white Ford pick-up that was located on Austin Avenue. This happened sometime between May 26 and May 27.
- On June 1, at approximately 5 p.m., police said a male black in his late 20s, 5’ 8” with a thin build wearing a black jacket, blue jeans, a dark tie and a New York Yankees baseball hat entered the TD Bank located at 6060 Brush Hollow Road. He approached a teller and demanded cash. The teller complied and the suspect fled southbound through the parking lot on Brush Hollow Road.
- Gabriella Melendez, 24, of Baldwin, while employed as a waitress at Houlihans Restaurant located at 725 Merrick Ave., skimmed credit card numbers from the credit cards that customers used to pay their checks. She then made purchases at various stores throughout Nassau County in excess of $3,100. She was subsequently arrested.