1. Potter's Pub will be closing it's doors for good on Saturday after serving the East Meadow community for 41 years.
2. Find out which local employment opportunities are available in Help Wanted at 10 a.m.
3. In case you missed it, Kathy Peranzo, 59, of East Meadow will donate blood at North Shore University Hospital's new donor room on today in honor of her son Philip, who died of colon cancer in 2006.
4. Parkway Elementary School students recently improved their communication and research skills by learning about civil rights leaders. Find out how at 12 p.m.
5. Plan to live a greener lifestyle? Check out 20 Easy Ways to Save Money by Going Green!