A look at what's happening around the local area.
- The Supreme Court ruling on national health care reform Thursday reaffirmed the ambitious direction President Obama and fellow Democrats took when he signed the Affordable Care Act into law on March 23, 2010. For more on this, click .
- has recognized The Skinner Agency for their specialization in customer service. For more on Walter Skinner and his business, click .
- The second heat wave of the summer has hit East Meadow. Click to see what the weather is going to be like throughout the weekend.
- After her work with Fleetwood Mac ended nearly three decades ago, singer-songwriter Stevie Nicks embarked on a skyrocketing solo career that still tops the charts today. She will be performing locally. Click for more.
- After much anticipation, "Ted," which stars Mark Wahlberg, Mila Kunis and Seth McFarland, hits theaters. Do you want to know what Chuck Ingersoll thought? Click for his review.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now