The springtime is here!
That means its time to put the top down, roll down the windows and turn on the air conditioner (or just one of your choice). Everyone seems happiest at spring time and I don't know if there is a time when folks look forward to driving more.
But before people take town their tops the first thing they do is wash it to bring
it to optimal sexiness. Ll though washing your car for the spring is great, there are a plenty of other things you should do to prepare your car for the spring. Here is a list of 5 important things you should do to get you cr ready for the spring time.
- Wash You car including your under carriage. Salts used on the road during the winter can corrode metal. A thorough car wash should do the trick.
- Check your tires. As the temperature changes so will your tire pressure. Make sure you fill your tires to te factory recommended air pressure. Also check your tires tred depth and ware.
- Check your wiper blades and check them if need be because the winter takes a toll on your wiper blades.
- Check all of he fluids in your car. The winter can take a toll on all your fluids. Check all your fluid levels and add as you need to.
- Check your brakes. If you hear any noise when you hit the brakes, you may need to change your brake pads.
Follow these tips and get your car ready for some spring time driving!
For more car care tips and great deals on car maintenance in your community
check out WheelsNeedDeals.com.