1. This weekend is National Coffee Day! Find out where you can get a free cup of joe at 8 a.m.
2. Go out and walk for a cause! The Long Island Walk to Defeat ALS will take place in Eisenhower Park on Saturday at 9:30 a.m.
3. In case you missed it, The CCE announced that its first annual Fall Festival will be held on the East Meadow Farms property in October.
4. The former Prudential building on Hempstead Turnpike has remained vacant since June. Tell us what you think should fill the property at 12 p.m.
5. Find out what open houses will be held in East Meadow in this week's House Hunts.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something