Neil Berg’s 100 Years of Broadway will return to on Friday night.
The show will feature songs from Broadway musicals over the past 100 years. Berg will appear as Master of Ceremonies at the piano and will give a brief history before each musical number.
“After popular demand, I am pleased to bring Neil Berg’s 100 Years of Broadway back to Eisenhower," Nassau County Executive Edward Mangano said.
The cast of experienced Broadway performers in the show will include:
- Carol Demas – from Phantom of the Opera, Grease and the TV show The Secret Garden
- Rob Evan – from Les Miserables, Jekyll and Hyde, The Trans-Siberian Orchestra
- Lawrence Clayton – from Dream Girls, Jesus Christ Super Star
- Natalie Toro – from Evita, Les Miserables
- Rita Harvey – from Phantom of the Opera
- Carter Calvert – from Cats
The event is free and will take place at the Harry Chapin Lakeside Theatre at 7:30 p.m.
"Whether you enjoy an occasional Broadway show or are an avid show goer, Neil Berg's 100 Years of Broadway is surely one not to miss," Mangano said.