- We hope you all had an excellent Memorial Day. Some enjoyed family barbecues, while others attended the annual . Did you take photos? If so, add them to our neighborhood gallery by clicking here.
- Local blogger Aimee Keegan recently took to Patch to share her thoughts on the sacrifices of war in her newest blog. To read her entry, click
- The Marine and Navy landing was held at on Saturday, and Patch asked you, the readers, to submit your photos and videos. As on Monday night, we had over 80 photos and one video. Click to submit yours!
- Head on down to the at 6 p.m. tonight for the opening of the East Meadow School District's art show. For more details on the reception, click
- We want to know what you think is the best beach in all of Long Island. to vote and let your voice be heard!
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something