- Robert Barsky, who's the husband of Board Vice President Janet Barsky, died Saturday at age 55. For more on this story, click here.
- Once resident that lives north of Hempstead Turnpike believes people in his area are being ignored as it pertains to the parking issues at . For more on this, click
- Jones Beach released its summer schedule, and their are a lot of exciting acts ready to perform. Click to see what's on top for the summer of 2012.
- Residents gathered at on May 23 for the “Not My Child Program,” which was hosted by Legis. Norma Gonsalves, R-East Meadow. This focused on the drug epidemic that's plaguing Nassau County. Click for more.
- Last week Mayor Bloomberg announced a New York City Initiative aimed at addressing the growing obesity epidemic. To see what that was, and to see how Dr. Steven Walerstein reacted to it, click
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something