- When Renato Manaloto came up with the idea for on April 9, never in his wildest dreams did he believe it would take off so fast. For more on how the group has taken off, click .
- The deacons at will collecting baby diapers at all masses on June 16 and 17. Please bring your donations, and leave them by the St. Anthony statue in the church lobby.
- Restaurants of Long Island is giving away a free 12 oz. Fribble to everyone who stops by any of the 33 Long Island Friendly’s locations on June 23. No purchase is necessary!
- announced that, on June 20, the fast-casual restaurant chain will celebrate the first day of summer by giving away free 12 oz. Black & White hand-dipped milkshakes.
- Head on down to the family festival this weekend! It will be open from 6-11 p.m. on Friday, and 1-11 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday. For more information on the festival, click .
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something