- Today is Friday the 13th. Many people are superstitious about it. Are there any fun things you like to do to mess with these people? Tell us! Email Michael.Ganci@patch.com and we'll share your stories.
- Residents are frustrated with the way the business landscape looks in East Meadow, and The Nile is the latest establishment to close its doors. Click to talk about what you think should occupy the vacant slot on Newbridge Road next.
- The Hempstead Town Board unanimously adopted legislation at Tuesday's board meeting that will stem the planting, growing or maintaining of bamboo plants on local properties in the township. Click to share your thoughts and read more about this story.
- Do you have a cool tattoo? We want you to share your photos! Click and upload your own. Details on how to do so are with the story. Thanks for sharing!
- What do you think of the first half the Mets have had? One of our local bloggers has given his take with first half grades on each of the players. Click and take a look, and be sure to share your thoughts as well!
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.Write a new post...What do you want to share?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something