Whether you're paying or getting paid, as the deadline approaches to file your taxes Patch wants to let you know about a few places that will make the money in your wallet stretch a bit further.
First the actual filing. File your taxes for free with these online services:
According to TaxDayFreebies.com, there are several other places readers can save at restaurants, stores and online.
- Office Depot is offering free shredding and copies up to 25 pages on April 17.
- Cinnabon is giving away two free mini bites from 6 to 8 p.m. on April 17.
- P.F. Chang’s is offering 15 percent savings on April 17.
- Seattle's Best Coffee is offering a free sample of its Levels coffee. Simply visit Seattle’s Best Coffee’s Facebook page to request your free sample. The deadline is midnight on April 17.
- At McDonalds, buy one quarter-pounder with cheese or Big Mac and get another for 17 cents (at participating restaurants).
- Arby's is offering free value curly fries on April 17.
- Buy one individual meal and a fountain drink at Boston Market and get the second individual meal free on April 17 with this coupon.
- Chili's is offering a free appetizer or dessert with entree purchase through April 18.
- White Castle is offering 15 percent savings on April 17 or a buy one chicken sandwich, get one free through April 28.
- Get 20 boneless wings for $9.99 at Hooters.