The following is from the East Meadow Chamber of Commerce:
The next meeting of the East Meadow Chamber of Commerce will be held at located at 1555 Glen Curtiss Boulevard in East Meadow, on Wednesday at 6 p.m.
Please take note of the time change for this meeting. This will not be a dinner meeting. Wine, fruit, cheese and crackers will be served by Sunrise Assisted Living, and we are asking for a $5 donation. Please try and make every attempt to make this meeting since it's the last scheduled meeting before the summer.
- Introductions: Millie Jones
- Treasurers Report: Mitchell Allen
- Membership /Dues: Dolores Rome
- Football Cards: Rose Fuger
- Shop Local: Rose Fuger
- Website Update: Tom Vogel
- East Meadow Sign Addition: Mitchell Allen
- Memorial Day Parade: Dolores Rome
- Ribbon Cutting: Millie Jones
- Ribbon Cuttings: Millie Jones
- Winery Bus Trip - 7/29: Adrian Campodonico & Paul Telese
- Networking Event – Westbury & Plainview Chambers- 6/19: Millie Jones
- Fishing Trip – 8/5: Dominic Tinnerello
- Culinary – 9/24: Walter Skinner
- Lina & Doreen (Sunrise Assisted Living)
- Pride Day – June 9 at : 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
- Board Meeting – June 28 at 8 a.m.
- General Meeting – September 5, Location TBD
NO MEETINGS SCHEDULED IN JULY & AUGUST