Here is the remaining lineup of free concerts at Eisenhower Park:
- Saturday, Sept. 7 ... Neil Sedaka (7 p.m.)
- Saturday, Sept. 15 ... Doo-Wop Concert featuring Jay Siegels Tokens,
Larry Chance & The Earls, Kid Kyle and Classic Sounds (5 p.m.)
- Saturday, Sept. 28 ... Eddie Money (4:30 p.m.)
- Saturday, Oct. 19 ... L.I. Music Festival (Live bands 12-6 p.m.)
- Saturday, Oct. 19 ... Gloria Gaynor (6 p.m.)
The Harry Chapin Lakeside Theatre is located near parking fields 6 and 6A in Eisenhower Park. The venue has no formal seating so concertgoers are encouraged to bring folding chairs or blankets. Special accommodations are available for disabled patrons, including reserved parking, easily accessible restrooms and a convenient reserved location on the hill. Assistive hearing devices are also available upon request for the hearing impaired.
For further information, contact the Parks Public Information Office at 572-0200 or visit the Nassau County Parks, Recreation and Museums website: www.nassaucountyny.gov/parks.