- A 23-year-old Hispanic man was struck by the 7:31 a.m. eastbound train out of Penn Station on Wednesday, according to Aaron Donovan, spokesperson for the MTA. The man was struck just west of the Merrick station around 8:45 a.m.
- On Wednesday night, the remembrance ceremony for those lost on Sept. 11 was held at Lakeside Theatre in Eisenhower Park. What did you think of it? Email your thoughts to your local editor.
- Fall sports is underway! Port Washington visits East Meadow in Girls Volleyball at 4:30 p.m. today!
- Looking for a good mommy and me workout? Head on down to Camman's Pond Park at 9:30 a.m. for all the fun you can get, and bring the stroller with you!
- Want to learn Zumba? Come on down to the North Bellmore Public Library at 5:30 p.m. today to get a good workout!
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something