1. Tim O'Mara, an East Meadow native, will release his mystery novel this month. Read more about the book and author at 12 p.m.
2. Check out some local items for some great prices in Craigslist Finds at 10 a.m.
3. In case you missed it, Nassau Legislative Majority Leader Peter Schmitt was laid to rest in Massapequa on Monday.
4. In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Adelphi graphic art professor Dale Flashner and alum Beth Tenser created "The Color of Hope."
5. Don't forget to like East Meadow Patch on Facebook to get all of the up -to-date East Meadow news in your feeds.