1. After Hurricane Sandy wrecked havoc on Long Island, a number of post hurricane announcements and tip were released.
2. The New York State Police reopened Long Island's major highways north of Merrick Road/Montauk Highway on Tuesday after trees downed by Hurricane Sandy prompted road closures.
3. Did you take photos during Sandy or during her aftermath. Upload your photos here.
4. LIPA announced on Tuesday that thousands of East Meadow customers were without power after Hurricane Sandy.
5. Follow East Meadow Patch on Twitter to get all of the up-to-date East Meadow news in your feeds.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something