1. Today is Election Day! Check out the East Meadow Election Guide and make sure to go out and vote!
2. The East Meadow Library recently reopened after the destruction Hurricane Sandy left in its wake.
3. In case you missed it, students at Barnum Woods Elementary Schools celebrated Halloween despite Hurricane Sandy.
4. Some businesses are closed due to Hurricane Sandy, but many now are open. Check out Open for Business in East Meadow.
5. Don't forget to follow East Meadow Patch on Twitter to get all of the up-to-date East Meadow news in your feeds.