1. An East Meadow doctor was recently honored at a breast cancer forum in Hempstead. Read more about her at 10 a.m.
2. After competing the first phase of her cancer treatments, a NUMC patient rang the hospital's Bell of Hope. Read more about this phenomenal woman at 12 p.m.
3. In case you missed it, The East Meadow Library opened its "Discover Earth" Exhibit this week. The library was one of 10 libraries nationwide chosen to display the exhibit.
4. Need more information on the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy? Take a look at the most recent Hurricane Sandy Update.
5. Don't forget to follow East Meadow Patch on Twitter to get all of the up-to-date East Meadow news in your feeds.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something