1. In case you missed it, many East Meadow residents have been flocking to local eateries to get hot meals after days without power due to Hurricane Sandy.
2. Five days after Sandy, LIPA reported that thousands of East Meadow residents are still without power.
3. The East Meadow School District announced that there will be no classes on Friday.
4. A number of businesses in East Meadow have reopened after Hurricane Sandy. Find out which here.
5. Do you have photos of Sandy's aftermath? Share them with Patch and upload some.