1. After operating in East Meadow for more than 10 years, Zorn's closed after Hurricane Sandy.
2. In case you missed it, Nassau County Police said that the utility worker who was assaulted in East Meadow allegedly urinated near the defendnat's car prior to the assault.
3. Nassau University Medical Center has made temporary housing available to employees who were displaced by Hurricane Sandy. Read more about it at 10 a.m.
4. In case you missed it, Steve Haller of East Meadow was recently named the East Meadow Small Businessperson of the Year.
5. Don't forget to follow East Meadow Patch on Twitter to get all of the up-to-date East Meadow news in your feeds.
4,200 Hospital Patients Told to Get HIV,…
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something