It feels like armageddon with some of the weather we have seen the past 24 hours in East Meadow. Whether it's snow, sleet or rain, we've been through it all. That doesn't ruin our spirits though, as we have to tough it out and get ready for a busy Thursday in East Meadow. Here's what's happening.
1. Weather: It's going to be another yucky day in East Meadow, according to the National Weather Service. Meterorologists say there is a chance of snow, freezing rain or drizzle before 11 a.m. We should see things clear up by later in the day, according to reports.
2. Looking for a way to socialize while play an all-time favorite game? to at 10 a.m. to participate in their bridge club. It's a great way to meet other local people and sharpen your bridge skills.
3. Lesley Malar, an interior decorator, will be offering at the today. Spring is a great time to start thinking about redecorating your home and Malar will be there to assist you with some advice.
4. A Look Back: In case you missed it on Wednesday, we looked at the Tuesday who was found with narcotics at the . Even worse, her four-year-old son was with her at the time of her arrest. Check the link for more details.
5. A Look Ahead: Today on Patch, we take a look at the recent visit to made by the widely known Harlem Wizards. We have an exclusive photo gallery for your enjoyment. Check back later for that!