1. NuHealth will host a special conference at Nassau University Medical Center in April. Read more about the event at 12 p.m.
2. A motivational speaker recently visited Barnum Woods Elementary School and taught students the values of kindness and respect. Find out who at 10 a.m.
3. In case you missed it, check out the East Meadow Crime Report to find out what happened in East Meadow this week.
4. Strike for Cancer will be held at East Meadow AMF Bowling Alley this weekend. The fundraiser is in memory of BJ Hasbrouck of Levittown, who died of cancer two years ago.
5. Like East Meadow Patch on Facebook.