The Long Island Power Authority (LIPA) is reporting that 4,041 customers in East Meadow are still without power as of 9:15 a.m. Saturday.
Around 3 p.m. on Friday, 5,247 were without power.
To report a power outage, contact LIPA online at www.lipower.org and by phone at 1-800-490-0075.
- Mangano to Open Shower Facilities in East Meadow
- East Meadow Eateries Serve as Havens for Residents After Sandy
- Open For Business in East Meadow
- East Meadow School District Cancels Thursday and Friday Classes
- Upload Your Hurricane Sandy Photos
- Nassau County Gas Shortage: Where Can You Refuel?