The Long Island Power Authority (LIPA) is reporting that 5,247 customers in East Meadow are still without power as of 3 p.m. Friday.
Around 7 a.m. on Friday, 4,941 were without power.
To report a power outage, contact LIPA online at www.lipower.org and by phone at 1-800-490-0075.
- East Meadow Eateries Serve as Havens for Residents After Sandy
- Open For Business in East Meadow
- East Meadow School District Cancels Thursday and Friday Classes
- Upload Your Hurricane Sandy Photos
- Nassau County Gas Shortage: Where Can You Refuel?