1. A new business will be opening in the East Meadow Mall soon! Find out what it is at 10 a.m.
2. Three banned animal shelter workers, which include an East Meadow woman, won a lawsuit against the Town of Hempstead. The three filed a lawsuit in which they claimed that they were penalized by the town for speaking out about alleged abuse at the shelter.
3. An East Meadow student was recently awarded a scholarship at a special Nassau County event. Read more about it at 12 p.m.
4. In case you missed it, check out Crimes Nearby to find out what occurred in East Meadow and its surrounding communities.
5. Like East Meadow Patch on Facebook.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something