1. An East Meadow fire that damaged three business on Tuesday night was deemed as accidental, Nassau County Police said.
2. Find out what happened in East Meadow this week in the Crime Report at 2 p.m.
3. An East Meadow author recently received a literary award for the children's book that she wrote. Read more about the writer and the book at 10 a.m.
4. In case you missed it, an East Meadow writer will speak before the Long Island Writers' Guild tonight.
5. Get breaking news in your inbox or on your smartphone by signing up for the East Meadow Patch newsletters.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something