1. NuHealth, the organization that manages the operations of Nassau University Medical Center, has appointed a new chief compliance officer. Read more about the accomplished individual at 12 p.m.
2. The New York Islanders will play a Blue and White scrimmage, free to the public, at Nassau Coliseum on Wednesday night. Read more about the event at 10 a.m.
3. In case you missed it, the New York State Department of Transportation, recently addressed the concerns of East Meadow residents regarding the fence that is being installed on Hempstead Turnpike.
4. Fin out what happened in the communities surrounding East Meadow in Crimes Nearby.
5. Get breaking news in your inbox or on your smartphone by signing up for the East Meadow Patch newsletters.