The snow is finally behind us, and we can go on with our lives again. Schools and the East Meadow Public Library are open, so it's just another day in the East Meadow neighborhood.
1. Weather: It's going to be mostly sunny today, but it is still going to be brutally cold with a high of 30. The wind will kick up as the day goes on, and tonight, the low will be at a frigid 16.
2. Do you have any concerns you would like to share with an assembly member? Today is your lucky day, because Deputy Speaker Earlene Hooper is at 7 p.m. at the to answer any of your questions.
3. Are you a bowling fan? Well today you have a chance to get your fill. At 4:15 p.m., East Meadow and Clarke at
4. A Look Back: In case you were on another planet, estimates say that East Meadow got up to 13 inches of snow from that ran from Tuesday night into Wednesday. Check out our for an exclusive look at the storm's remnants.
5. A Look Ahead: Looking for a special kosher dish that is going to be good for the entire family? Well East Meadow Patch's very own Grandma has her solution for you later today.