It's a big day for Patch, as there will be a lot of new content for East Meadow residents to feast their eyes on. More on that in a bit, but let's find out what's going on today in East Meadow.
1. Weather: Baby it's cold outside! The good news is that we are expecting a mostly sunny day today, according to the National Weather Service. The bad news? The high is supposed to only hit 26 degrees during the day, and strong winds will continue through the night.
2. hosts an tonight at 7:30 p.m. The session will last about an hour and will be sure to relax all. For more information, please call 516-785-0236.
3. Participants are invited to come to at 10 a.m. to in the company of fellow church-goers. You can bring your own lunch or enjoy some coffee and cake with the group.
4. A Look Back: In case you missed it on Tuesday, we posted a story about three East Meadow men from Tri-County Flea Market in Levittown. Click the link for the details.
5. A Look Ahead: Today on Patch, we have a whole slew of new content directed to parents. One thing that many are clamoring about is the "Mom Talk" Q&A session, which is set to post at 1 p.m. today. Four East Meadow moms will lead the discussion about today's issue in parenting. Come back to see what's in store!