1. Before we head into January, find out what the most read stories in the month of December are at 12 p.m.
2. Ring in the New Year with a 5k run! The county will host its First Annual 5k New Year's Eve Dash in Eisenhower Park tonight! Read more about the event at 10 a.m.
3. In case you missed it, an East Meadow man was arrested for injuring two officers while resisting arrest outside of a Bethpage bar on Saturday morning.
4. Burn off some of those calories from the holidays at a zumba class at Wild Cherryz Dance and Fitness Studio at 5 p.m.!
5. Like East Meadow Patch on Facebook!